Layout

Wednesday 29 February 2012

What a grey day

In the Quick Cards magazine is a comp for a card made with just shades of one colour - I thought lots of people would use blues and pinks and greens so I would do something a bit different - and so I could use my favourite Mo Manning image.
The bad news is that Rob is at work so could not take photo - the good news is that Phill has just come home and has an I-Phone so I have my picture.
Between them Phil, Alex and Rob have an I-Phone, an I-Pad and an I-Pod.......me I have an I-ron!!

5 comments:

  1. Great card, love that fab image and the papers are so pretty. Love the fabby flowers too.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the one colour look margrit,great card,reckon you need a camera not a iron :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margrit what a clever take on a monochromatic
    creation..lots of varying greys love it..& your humour..lol

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me laugh Maggie, what a great sense of humour :-) Great card too and loving the shades of one colour, it works really well with that image doesn't it?

    Have you not got a camera sorted out yet?


    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab fun image! Good luck with the competition. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments