Layout

Saturday 10 March 2012

Time for Tea

I was going to have a massive tidy up today of all my stuff - yes like that was going to happen. I was looking through my mo manning images and decided to use the teacup fairy....i am going to try and enter it in two challenges the one at http://www.totallygorjuss.blogspot.com     /[ anything goes with a button]

 and the other at http://www.mymumscraftshopchallenges.blogspot.com/   [ spring]

i have used a mo manning image - obviously......i have coloured with promarkers. I have used craftwork paper and stickles and buttons from my never ending bottle of buttons.

Luckily Alex is home this weekend and he has used his posh camera however I did go to Jessops today to buy a camera - i didn't actually get one but the thought was there - will look at their online sale.

7 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Maggie what you like, get your bum into gear and get a bloomin camera xx. Fab card love the sweet image and fabby papers and flowers. Just love that gorgeous pearly trim looks lovely.
    Lyndsey xx

    ps Thanks for joining us at TG & MMCS this week too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is a cutie Margir I love this Pink/Aqua colour combo pretty creation..your doing ever so well on your blog..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card margrit.the image is so sweet and i love your stunning colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, how cute!!! This card speaks to my blingy heart!! I agree that the pink and aqua is stunning and again you are such a good colorer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Maggie. Thank you for entering it into TG challenge
    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card Margrit and I just love that ribbon/lace :-)


    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is supercute. Love those flowery buttons and how you've coloured that image. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments