Layout

Wednesday 25 April 2012

CUP CAKES

Had a really lovely morning doing something else crafty. I went to a cupcake workshop run by Kathleen. We just made it in time no thanks to the roadworks and the worst weather this year. It was great fun and would love to do it again. The cakes were pre-made so I can't take the glory for them but all the decorating was done by me after we had a demonstration - I felt safer with the fondant rather than be let loose with the icing bag. Once it was cleared away we had tea in proper china cups and pieces of Kathleens fab home-made cakes. Really great day - Then drove into Solihull to look at what cupcakey stuff Lakeland has, I think the cards I make tonight will have a cupcake theme!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie,

    Been having a catch up with your blog, fabby creations and gorgeous yummy cupcakes. Hope you are well.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments