Layout

Friday 29 June 2012

Flobba dob

Flowerpots always remind me of Little Weed and Bill and Ben. Lyndsey made some cards with flowerpots and flowers  and I have so many odd scraps of card I got carried away and have made a few. I like that the embossed flowerpot fits through the cuttlebug. These would be great for Mothers Day or Get Well but I shall use mine as friendship cards.
Hope your weekend is great - Wolverhampton sees the Olympic Flame on Saturday - lets hope its nice and sunny .
I am going to enter these into the following challenge
whimsyinspires anything but square

14 comments:

  1. Lovely Margrit, well done. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful Margrit. I love the design and such a great way to use up scraps too.
    Hope you have a good weekend
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards hun, i so must make one of these as they would make a great different shaped card.

    I couldn't find on Lyndsey's blog where she had done these, would you be able to send me the direct link please, thanks Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty flower pots and I love the buttons for the centres. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a fab idea these are beautiful love the flowers and little button centres x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea, they look wonderful. I think I am going to have to try this as my mother in law loves flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the flower toppers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cards matgrit,love the button centers sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cards, very pretty. The good old days of Bill and Ben :) The buttons in the center gives it the handmade touch with is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great cards will have to give these a try myself, i think they look fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow these are FAB. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi these are gorgeous great colours and well designed. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards Margrit and they are such a good way to use up scraps aren't they?

    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle
    (lincscraftygirl)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your flower pots! They are so fun!
    Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Stamps, Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments