Layout

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Golden Wedding



I really must do something christmassy - like make cards or put up the tree - its less than 2 weeks away and I really have not done anything - tomorrow night I shall make a concentrated effort - unless there is something good on the telly.
Here is a Golden Wedding Card I have finally finished as it is needed for tomorrow - its like a double gatefold card.
I can enter it in the following challenges
cardmaniachallenges wedding/anniversary
lovetocreate anything goes
totallystampalicious anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card the images are adorable and I love the shape. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Margrit. Thank you for joining us at Love to Create this week and sending you Merry Christmas Greetings.
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Margrit, wishing you a very Merry Christmas, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous margrit.stunning card design and i love the images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us Card Mania Callenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card and to be honest I think your time is better spent crafting than trying to organise Christmas...I mean if you stopped crafting it would be a waste of talent!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments