Layout

Saturday 16 February 2013

Back again

I know its been ages since I have been on here - just got caught up in the real world. Had an amazing time at the Craft Retreat in Wales with some lovely crafty friends I made on Docrafts - there were 12 of us in a Youth Hostel in Wales. Fab time especially on the Sunday when we did not get out of our pyjamas!!!
Robert has finally moved out so I have at last my own room - its taken me 54 years to get one- John mentioned something about a golf trophy room - soon put a stop to that!!
Can't believe how much stuff I have acquired - darn't put a photo on here of my new craft room til I get sorted!!!
Here is a card I have made for my best friends brothers birthday. I can enter it in the following challenges:-
mytimetocraftchallenge - mens cards
qkrstampede. - anything goes
cardsgalorechallenges - one for the men
totallygorjuss - for the men

7 comments:

  1. Hi Margrit.
    Glad you had a good time at the Craft Retreat, it must have been wonderful to meet up with your Docraft buddies.
    Your card is fabulous. I really love the design and colours and the scrabble letter looks brilliant.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for a man Margrit... especially with those letters.. I'm sure the recipient loved it!

    Thanks for sharing at Totally Gorjuss this time.

    Christine (GDT) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card for a man. I am sure it will be treasured. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great "Man Card" Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pleased you had a good time in Wales, this is a great card for the men lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome man card! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  7. The craft retreat was fab wasn't it Margrit? Gret to catch up with everyone again and the pj day was a onesie weekend for me ;-) How bad is that?

    Great male card and real inspiration for those really hard to do male cards!


    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments