Layout

Saturday 2 March 2013

Blooming Bows

I can not get to grips with bows - have bought a bow-easy [or not so bow-easy], I have the papermania stick one that I can't do either. I have just watched a jaki heath tutorial on you tube and thats not helped. Lyndsey showed me how and I thought I would remember but I havn't. I wanted this card to have a big fat flourishing bow on - obviously that did not happen.I can do them when somebody is with me but by myself I just can't.
Anyway enough moaning - I have mastered a glue gun - I had one gave it away as I never thought I'd use it - saw how fab there cards were so saw I needed one - its been great for the flowers - hopefully they will still be stuck on tomorrow!!
This card can be entered in the following challenges
totallygorjuss - anything goes with pink
sketchsaturday - sketch
simonsaysstampschallenge - anything goes

Have a fab weekend

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, and love the design. Phyllis xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, do like the papers on this card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margrit

    Love your gorgeous card.. perfect image and fab papers too!

    Thanks for sharing at Totally Gorjuss... hope to see you here again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely card Matgrit, I am the same as you with bows, although I have been shown many times lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margrit what a lovely card so pretty. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margit, Such a pretty card...love the image and the colours...I can't do bows as well so i just cut off a small bit and tie it round a long piece...Happy hopping Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous margrit.really sweet image and i love your pretty design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, lovely image and papers
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Margrit, love the flower arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really sweet card! Wonderful paper and great embellishing! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments