Layout

Saturday 23 March 2013

Minnie Mouse Ears


I saw this image from Sassy Cheryls and loved it. I have been lucky to have done to Disneyworld in Florida - my son worked there for a year. Hope to go again one day - its not just for kids!!
Have not been posting for a while - been a bit overwhelmed with my new craft room - still not tidy enough to take pictures but I did buy a great unit from Ikea to stuff and hide things away!!!
Its snowing heavily here so I am having me a day in my little room and hopefully getting some cards made or at least a sort out. I am off to the NEC tomorrow to the Craft Show where doubtless I shall buy lots of goodies that I desperately need - and hopefully one year get round to using them!!
I am going to enter this card in the following challenges
sketchsaturday - sketch
stampinfortheweekend - childs play
brownsugarchallenge - anything goes

have a fab weekend and stay warm

4 comments:

  1. Oh No...... I see a bank overdraw coming on tomorrow lol,....... a fab card and super sketch
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card margrit.fab design and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments