Layout

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Noah's Ark



I love this woodware stamp [thanks for telling me about it Sarah]. It is so easy to colour and decoupage. I have lots of plans for it!!
Today after a lot of thinking I have asked to change my contract at work - after yesterdays trip to the hospital - I need to re-evaluate and although money is lovely - time is far more precious. I am hoping to work 4 days and not 5 - its gone to the big managers - so wish me luck. The thought of one day a week off is wonderful - I might not get more cards made or cleaning done - but the chance to do so would be so wonderful.
I can enter this card into the following challenges
promarkerchallenge - animals
craftdoormagazine - anything goes
addicted-to-stamps-challenge - birthday

10 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and lovely card. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah what a sweetie and good luck, i hope the managers agree to letting you work 4 days instead of 5, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Margrit, what a little treasure. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Margrit!! Like the image very much!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, a perfect image for the theme this week! Thank you for joining in my 'Animals' challenge this week at PFP.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous Margrit. I love that image and your colouring is fabulous.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning margrit.i love this image and your layering is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC with this gorgeous card. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a adorable card,fingers crossed re the job x

    ReplyDelete
  10. the card looks great maggie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments