Layout

Saturday 1 June 2013

Foreign Lands


My friend and neighbours daughter is off on her travels to Cambodia as part of her University Course - far more adventurous than I ever was - she is studying marine biology and is off to explore the waters there. I have made her a bon voyage card and inside I have made a little wallet and added some American Dollars. [My son said this is the best currency to barter with if you are kidnapped - a fact I shall keep from Maria's mom!!!]
I can enter this card into the following challenges
totallypapercrafts - anything goes
sisteractcardchallenge - anything goes

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous tropical colours for this bon voyage card Margrit. love the bunting and letters, great to see you crafting and blogging again, Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, well done.
    I love the bunting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, great colouring and design, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card and the layout is gorgeous. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab card with great details.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card...love the image and the colours...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card,hoping she doesn't need to barter x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card and love the bunting detail..... my grand-daughter is off to Australia in 4 days time for 12 months!! can't show my card yet lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning margrit.really fab design and I love the sc image :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! Reminds me that I need a vacation. ;) Thanks so much for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments