Layout

Monday 3 June 2013

posted with love

Well 2 posts in one day - I must be feeling better!!!I am having a look through my older stamps and stash remembering old favourites. I have so many ideas and cards in my head but just need to get them onto paper - oh the luxury of one day being a kept woman or at least a big lottery win to have spare time - though I shouldn't grumble as I still have a few sick days left but hopefully when i go back to the doctors I will be able to return to work - in a sad way I do miss it. Anyway here is my tilda card - i forget how lovely they are
I can enter this into the following challenges
totallygorjussr - anything with flowers
hobbyhousechallenge- anything goes
itsamagnoliachallenge -anything goes
totallytilda.- postal theme

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I know what you mean about not enough time but pleased you are on the mend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely, thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge
    Hugs Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for joining our challenge at the Hobby House.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margrit awww what a cute Tilda & sits lovely on this pretty lace..cute B/flys & DPs...fab postcard..great take on the Postal chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally TIlda chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card I only have two Tilda stamps must try to get some more. Love the papers you have used so pretty. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous margrit.really sweet tilda and your design is beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I just love the design and your postcard element with your beautifully coloured Tilda...There is always time to craft lol..Thank you for joining us in the totally Tilda Challenge ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Margrit. Love that sweet Tilda and lovely embellishments. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!!! Love your embossed sentiment and your goregous Tilda. Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card. Love the lace. Thanks for joining in with our Going Postal challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Margrit, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments